Union Sacramento FC
Spring Soccer Program
There are a small number of quality soccer activities for young soccer players wanting to develop and experience soccer. To fill this void Union Sacramento FC has created this spring soccer program, which will be open to all players born between 2010-2012.
Our coaching staff is knowledgeable and dedicated to teaching the game of soccer in its purest form. If the response is sufficient, we will open the program to younger players as well. The program is for boys and girls; however, entire teams can participate as well.
There will be instruction through fun activities for the first 30 minutes followed by small sided games. Players will train twice a week and participate in 8 events on Saturdays in house.
The goal is to get every player lots of playing time and touches on the ball.
- When: Tuesdays and Thursdays starting March 13th-May 10th
- No practice on 3/27 & 3/29 – No games on 3/31
- Time: 5:30-6:30 pm
- Location: Larchmont Community Park
- Cost: $95 for all 3 months. (T-shirt included)
- Games on Saturdays at 10:00 am (starting 3/17) (8 games total)
- Register here
Email with questions: Lori Kennedy